Highlights from Social
Here’s what we’re talking about on social media right now.
Want to stay up to date? Why not follow us on your favorite social platform?
From the archive
If you’re here for slightly older content, these links might have what you’re looking for.
- Blog Article: Integrated Solutions and Bird-Friendly Glass at USask
- Bird-glass Collisions at the University of Saskatchewan, by the Numbers
- New AIA-Accredited Course: How to use acid-etched glass and mirror to meet design intents in interior applications
- Migratory Bird Day tips for community: Bird-Window Collisions from a Wild Bird Rehabilitation Centre’s Point of View
- Migratory Bird Day tips for architects: Bird safe glass: an innovative 1st surface solution
- Migratory Bird Day tips for homeowners: Bird Mortality Hits Home
- Video: “Sights and sounds from the new Pikes Peak Summit Visitor Center”
- Oregon Zoo Education Center: Finalist for the Stephen R. Kellert Biophilic Design Award
- CSC Building Expo 2022
- MGA Glass Expo 2022
- Project of the Month: Pikes Peak Summit Visitor Center
- Blog Post: Green design takes to the road: the modern and sustainable Villeroy rest area
- Glass Expo Northeast: April 6 – 7, 2022
- New Project: Marcus Restaurant
- Toronto Star Article: Migratory birds need protection from deadly window strikes
- Project of the Month: Johnson Volvo Cars
- Blog Post: 5 Ways Acid-Etched Glass Offers More Durability than You Realized
- Project of the Month: Aquarium of the Pacific, Pacific Visions Expansion
- Walker Textures® with Solarban®: a Winning Combination!
- Blog Post: Acid-Etched Glass for Privacy and Security
- New Architectural rep: Gary Falco
- New AviProtek® bird friendly patterns 226 and 227
- The Garden Room at the National Aviary Achieves LEED® Gold Certification
- Blog Post: Why First-Surface Acid-Etch Should Be Your First Choice
- Project of the Month: INRS (National Institute of Scientific Research)