There are always two sides to every story, so why not have two sided acid-etched glass!
Etching two faces of the glass provides many applications which can be used as much for residential as for commercial uses.
Some of the more common applications include:
- Interior doors
- Office enclosures
- Furniture components
- Interior partitions
- Sealed unitsAnd many more
Double sided acid-etched glass also has many advantages, such as:
- It offers more opacity than one sided acid-etching, perfect for those looking for enhanced privacy or to use as spandrels in a building facade.
- It provides a consistent finish on both sides
- Glare is reduced on both sides of the glass
- It offers flexibility with varied visual effects from different finishes: Opaque/Opaque, Velour/Velour and Satin/Satin
- And finally, it offers the unique possibility of combining full surface etching on one side with an acid-etched pattern on the other
Having a pattern on both sides of the glass is a brand new feature of the product line. This trait gives the impression the glass has greater depth.
This is very interesting in terms of the possibilities architects and designers will be able to create. The addition of this new feature, double sided acid-etched patterns, will stimulate the imagination of architects and designers and help them come up with custom patterns meeting their own design intent.